DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frustrated!

CCTjohn

Reactions
DJI Go 4 crashes on me no less than 6 times today.

Mid flight got kicked out to home screen. Am on iPhone 6s and it is nearly full. Any thoughts if that could be it?

Go 4’s cache was about 2gb so I cleared that out.

Was so bad I couldn’t get any footage this morning nor fly any distance as I just succumbed to it and practiced flying around.

You do not mention Go 4 version but I suspect 4.1.18. Downgrade to earlier version. I suggest 4.1.15.

You can also try Litchi (or others) for under $25. It works well and offers different features.

Same. Sorted. Easy . Update iPhone 6 Plus to 11.2 ..... [emoji16] What joy !!!!

Mid flight got kicked out to home screen. Am on iPhone 6s and it is nearly full. Any thoughts if that could be it?

Was so bad I couldn’t get any footage this morning nor fly any distance as I just succumbed to it and practiced flying around.

I am on iPhone 6s too, and had the same issue from yesterday. I just upgraded to iOS 11.2, which seems to have cured the problem. Try it if you are on 11.1.2.

I am on iPhone 6s too, and had the same issue from yesterday. I just upgraded to iOS 11.2, which seems to have cured the problem. Try it if you are on 11.1.2.

Just updated, gonna try this afternoon.

$49, all it takes to stop endless suffering.

Fiberdude, many thanks for your post. Appreciate you sharing your experience.

Pity the weathers shite here. Neston UK. No pleasant day for approx 5 months !!!! Still in Spain next week mmmmmm

Pity the weathers shite here. Neston UK. No pleasant day for approx 5 months !!!! Still in Spain next week mmmmmm

That’s no good, we have been getting lucky here in Southeast Michigan. Today it was 49*F and Sunny.

Just upgraded to 11.2 crossing my fingers man dropped out a good 10 times today as well

I've been leaving the ios update because of reports dji go crashed with the latest one. Looks like it is time to update now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly