DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fstop labs filters

sberfield

Reactions
Picked up a set of filters from fstop labs. Did filter set ND4, 8, 16 and polarizer versions of 4, 8 and 16.

The weather just turned to junk here, so haven't flown them, but initial impression is good. Seem well made and the filters show no imperfections.

Came in a plastic case with a microfiber cleaning cloth. I'll let you know how they do once I get some dry weather.

Attachments

• 20180317_132009.jpg
    20180317_132009.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
I have a set as well and just purchased the nd32 and nd64 from them as well, although they are shipping a bit late.

I also have set of FSTOP-Labs ND filters on my Mavic Air and they are awesome so far with my intial testing. I need to try CPL filters and rest of them but I have the more expensive competitor filters on my Mavic Pro and I don’t know why people pay more for ND and CPL filters, for the price of FSTOP-LABS, they are great and so far perform as they should. I would have purchased the FSTOP LABS ND filters for my Mavic Pro if I knew at the time they were available...That’s my fault, why its important to shop around.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954