DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FStop Labs - not fair! SOLVED!

So I ordered their ND filters back on September 6 from Amazon. Their filters dind't allow to put gimbal cover. FStop Labs contacted me here and offered free replacement with new designed filters in about 10 days. They sent me return label, shipped them back old filters. Today they apologize for delay with new filters and said will ship them about October 10. But they have it on Amazon!
I should just return them on Amazon! Now don't have any filters! Not good!

Amazon orders also ship 10/10. They simply don't have them to ship to you yet. I ordered from Amazon several days ago and look forward to them shipping the same time as yours. Relax, and be glad they offered you the swap. Most companies would offer you 10% off another set.

Awesome customer service!

I know this sounds like great customer service, but I truly hope these companies are still making their profits.

Since it is a company, the only way it can stay afloat is making sales and making profit. The fact that they are replacing filters for free and you do not even have to return the older one? That is really amazing. My hats off to you guys and all other filter company doing the same.

I mean, these companies may be having a 100 to 1,000% markup, but whatever the case, this gesture is just amazing. I just hope at the end of the day they are making their own profits to be sustainable and to make the extra money they are in business to make. Anybody who has owned and run a business here will relate to this more. This is definitely a practise a company cannot easily do and sustain growth.

Imagine if others who are reading this thread contact Fstop with the same problem, quoting this public thread. If Fstop has to solve the problem in this same exact way, well, they would be incurring some major losses. Thereby driving them down hill in terms of gains and profits. Good gesture though from them, hopefully this does not make others jump on board to demand same while quoting this thread to back up their demands.

Kuddos to Fstop and others who do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicNotMaveric
PROBLEM SOLVED VERY FAST!
Wow, Fstop Labs reacted very quickly.
They sent me already old filters (will receive them tomorrow - with my job scheduled for Wednesday - great timing!)
and what even better, they sent me already new filters with scheduled delivery for Thursday.
Great customer service! THANK YOU!

Reactions: ssvdh66
I can say that FStop have been great in their customer service. I sent my old set back and the new are due to arrive at my house on Thursday. Not only did they act quickly to get me squared away, but I bought the originals from Amazon before I saw that they offered a 10% discount to MavicPilot members. Not expecting anything, I tacked this note on to my request for replacement and they refunded me the $4 on my $40 order. They have earned my repeat business.

On that note, does fstop.labs sell single filters?

I can say that FStop have been great in their customer service. I sent my old set back and the new are due to arrive at my house on Thursday. Not only did they act quickly to get me squared away, but I bought the originals from Amazon before I saw that they offered a 10% discount to MavicPilot members. Not expecting anything, I tacked this note on to my request for replacement and they refunded me the $4 on my $40 order. They have earned my repeat business.

On that note, does fstop.labs sell single filters?
Hi there!

We don't sell single filters because everything gets packed and sent off to Amazon so they cannot customize - if you want to customize your pack, please email us at [email protected] and we will be glad to!

I wonder its taking so long because the majority of ND filters are made in the same factory like golf clubs.

Got my f-stop filters and couldn’t be happier with the quality and fit. Gimbal guard fits as per stock lens cover and calibration does its thing without glitch. As soon as these storms die down i look forward to testing them out in flight and photo quality.. Well done f-stop

4878408B-E286-4011-A0D9-882C8BB30DCA.jpeg

A9E4A457-5C75-4B80-ADF0-47262C8A4C58.jpeg

A66E43D1-A44E-4C9B-9BBF-1B63DB42C48C.jpeg

I have always been satisfied with Bastrop Labs products and their customer service. I received a replacement set of ND filters from them right when they promised. I can't see any difference between fStop Labs ND filters and Polar Pro's except that fStop's are 1/2 the price of the Polar Pro's. The filters are very high quality and fStop's labs customer service is first rate. I purchase everything I can from them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial