DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy S10E question

dweaver

Reactions
I know this subject has been talked about before but I wanted to see if anyone has had any success with the software for the Mini Using the Galaxy S10E. The S10 is now on the list but not the S10E. I am seriously considering upgrading the phone but that is a added expense that I am not anxious to do unnecessarily.

I know this subject has been talked about before but I wanted to see if anyone has had any success with the software for the Mini Using the Galaxy S10E. The S10 is now on the list but not the S10E. I am seriously considering upgrading the phone but that is a added expense that I am not anxious to do unnecessarily.
Told you you'd get it ???

A cheap upgrade (and a Samsung secret) is to buy the M31 , virtually the same specification as the s20 but with a few features less eg health apps. Price in U.K. is £230 .... prob similar $ amount if available... sell the S10e

Brilliant phone with 6500mah battery (about 2 days worth) ....

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Have you flown with the Samsung S10E flying the MA2 and know that the FPV video does not stutter and is smooth running on HD FPV?
Sorry for my ignorance, if you were not asking me, but no i have not. I was delaying the purchase until i knew what I needed to do, IE get a new phone, find a patch for mine, or not get at all. Looks like, per your previous post, that my phone will do. Is that correct?

That's great, I thought I was going to have to upgrade. It wasn't on the list. Thanks for responding.
I'd like to ask you a question since I can't figure out how to make my own post anymore lol. When you download the fly app onto your phone do you have to have the remote hooked to your phone while doing so?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64