DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy Tab s 8.4

Dirkbox

Reactions
After looking for a small ANDROID tablet I saw on a few sites that the tab s was recommended.

I have used it with my mavic pluged in to the bottom of the rc. Using dji app it get very bad tearing (4.13) and lag. I also tried the cable that came with the mavic but the info on the screen is lagging and not use able.

I would like to hear from people with this tablet. Have you got things to work properly? any cable recommendations or solutions?

Thanks
D

After looking for a small ANDROID tablet I saw on a few sites that the tab s was recommended.

I have used it with my mavic pluged in to the bottom of the rc. Using dji app it get very bad tearing (4.13) and lag. I also tried the cable that came with the mavic but the info on the screen is lagging and not use able.

I would like to hear from people with this tablet. Have you got things to work properly? any cable recommendations or solutions?

Thanks
D
Has anyone figured out the issue with the tab s 8.4?
Any suggestions will be appreciated. I can get mine to work but the video live playback is horrible! Very laggy. Any ideas to fix?

Hello, I do have the same problem, the live image is really not good.
Does anyone got a solution.
Thanks

Reactions: Outtyhere
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman