DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gday from Down Under

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. You will find that all pilots on thus forum are quite helpful. This is a international forum, and is very useful in helping you and the whole community to gain knowledge from each other. I like looking at the Mavic Help and Mavic tips section.
Knowledge is power, acting on that knowledge keeps your drone flying longer.
Fly safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hello fellow pilots. Mine is a Mavic 2Pro and I look forward to dive into the world of quadcopters. Initially as a hobby but who knows where it ends. I am in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
You started off with a super bird
Im only an mm flyer but enjoying every bit of it also an aussie located on the goldcoast welcome robert

Welcome, from Sydney.

Hello fellow pilots. Mine is a Mavic 2Pro and I look forward to dive into the world of quadcopters. Initially as a hobby but who knows where it ends. I am in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy