DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from Sydney Australia

GlennK68

Reactions
just picked up a new Pro Platinum, I live next to an airport so hoping to get away this weekend to the thing in the air.
I will need help over the coming months, the last aircraft I flew was made out of paper!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: robmulally
just picked up a new Pro Platinum, I live next to an airport so hoping to get away this weekend to the thing in the air.
I will need help over the coming months, the last aircraft I flew was made out of paper!
Howdy from Wyoming @GlennK68 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from another Sydneysider! Plenty of great advice from the fine folk here too
Cheers Wayno, a lot to learn! Living in a no fly zone has meant I've spent the first five days of ownership watching Youtube tute's... can't wait to get airborne...

Reactions: robmulally
Howdy from Wyoming @GlennK68 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Cheers Bunny, This little Mavic looks like a quality piece of kit and I can't wait to get out and about with it... looking forward to some desert aerial 'scapes!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Cheers LuvMyTJ, I'm looking forward to the learning process!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thanks dirkclod, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions over the coming months!

Reactions: dirkclod
What airport are you located near glenn?

Hey Simmo, not sure where to ask this question but it's in relation to the app you steered me towards so I guess here is as good a place as any! If areas marked 'Red' on the app are no fly zones does that make 'Orange' a fly with caution?
Stop looking! I found it! What a great tool that App is...

Hey Simmo, not sure where to ask this question but it's in relation to the app you steered me towards so I guess here is as good a place as any! If areas marked 'Red' on the app are no fly zones does that make 'Orange' a fly with caution?
Yes. You can tap and hold anywhere on the map and it will bring up a notification of the status of that area. How did your 1st flight go today?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique