DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Genuine DJI props

Last edited:
Those 8331 props are the MPP (platinum) model, but they work great in lieu of the M1P 8330 props.
Some (very few though) people get a bit of gimbal vibration / jump with other props on their M1P, but can be fixed with some easy gain adjustments, plenty of threads on that on the forum, and great YT vids showing the fix.
I have used the 8331 props on mine since near new, and well as the MAS stealth props without the need for any adjustments.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Those 8331 props are the MPP (platinum) model, but they work great in lieu of the M1P 8330 props
8330 props aren't low-noise, so I think that's what the OP is trying to find.

8330 props aren't low-noise, so I think that's what the OP is trying to find.

Yep, "but they work great in lieu of the M1P 8330 props" had the 8331s on since a month or so after I got my M1P.
I still have every prop 8330 in my original flymore, at least a few sets of 8331, and 2 sets of MAS.
The MAS now are my go to, just have to fit them each flight which is a slight pain, but they're so good.

Thanks for the reply have you not had any issues with aftermarket props?

Me ? Only used the original DJI 8330 M1P props, the 8331 MPP props, and then more recently (about 10hrs flying I'd guess) the Master Airscrew (MAS) stealth props.

They have a good rep (apart maybe some reports of new MA2 probs on the forum), they've been around a long time, make excellent props for model planes, FPV quads, and DJI / other consumer drones.
I've got them for the M1P and my Spark, both give significantly quieter flying, lower pitch, very 'stealthy' :)

MAS ALWAYS have a sale at US holidays time, usually 15% off, they just had one for Easter, discount applies Worldwide and they ship everywhere.

I wouldn't use anything from ebay or other such, unless it clearly stated genuine, and then you'd have to take it cautiously to be sure when they're received.

Yep, "but they work great in lieu of the M1P 8330 props" had the 8331s on since a month or so after I got my M1P.
I still have every prop 8330 in my original flymore, at least a few sets of 8331, and 2 sets of MAS.
The MAS now are my go to, just have to fit them each flight which is a slight pain, but they're so good.
What do you mean "fit them each flight?" I fly with them all the time and do nothing to them before flying.

What do you mean "fit them each flight?" I fly with them all the time and do nothing to them before flying.

The MAS props are one piece, don't fold, the only drawback.
I used to leave the 8330 / 8331 on all the time, big postal rubber band around to keep in place.

Reactions: Christianpeso
I used to leave the 8330 / 8331 on all the time, big postal rubber band around to keep in place.
Interesting. I didn't know they had at least two different types of props for the original Mavic Pro. I have the ones that come in multiple colors and they fold and act just like regular Mavic props.

Reactions: BossBob
Interesting. I didn't know they had at least two different types of props for the original Mavic Pro. I have the ones that come in multiple colors and they fold and act just like regular Mavic props.

The M1P and MPP (platinum) are basically the same in most ways, just the MPP motors, props, are very slightly tweaked for that little more performance, quieter running, and flight time.
The props just work on the M1P nicely.

I have the ones that come in multiple colors and they fold and act just like regular Mavic props.

Sounds like another type of aftermarket prop, at least they fold.
The MAS props being a solid prop (non folding) just means fitting them each flight if I want to use them, some cases would allow them to be left on, but then you'd leave the arms out, defeats the purpose and won't work with my backpack carrier spaces for it.
Not a big deal popping them on, much quieter than anything I've seen.

The MAS propellers I’ve got for my MP1 fold in the same way the originals do.
Sincere apologies !!
The MAS do fold as you both reported.
I've been taking the Spark away a lot more than the M1P, and just didn't remember . . . that blasted 'OldTimers' strikes again !!

Just had the M1P out for charging, flying today for a short while and testing out all 3 prop types I have in a comparo video.
Mainly for noise to the ears, will be interesting, been wanting to do this for a while.
Will use my DJI pocket on a tripod to video the 3 flights.

Reactions: Christianpeso
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52