Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Getting DJI drones for free?

khooper802

Reactions
So everyone knows about all the Youtubers that get those DJI drones for free to review right? (Toms tech. Casey Neistat, ect.). Just curious on how they actually go about getting them. Would I just email DJI and tell them I want to review their product or what?

khooper802

Reactions
So everyone knows about all the Youtubers that get those DJI drones for free to review right? (Toms tech. Casey Neistat, ect.). Just curious on how they actually go about getting them. Would I just email DJI and tell them I want to review their product or what?
^^Also stuff like the Ronin-S

Just_nick

Reactions
Unless you have several hundred thousand subscribers, they're not even going to reply. There are only so many that they're giving out to review.

Reactions: Kilrah

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Yup, they sent me mine to review and have been since I got it :)
Course I sent them a large donation .

macoman

Reactions
I subscribed in YouTube to soul force quads and only have less than 10k subscribers and get drones for reviews. Not from DJI but from low cheap alternative. He get it from tomtom marketplace.

Reactions: Former Member

Kilrah

Solutions
Reactions
I imagine DJI wouldn't care about anyone making a request. They'd rather research themselves and send to who THEY choose.

Aka if they haven't run across your channel you're not worth it in the first place.

macoman

Reactions
I imagine DJI wouldn't care about anyone making a request. They'd rather research themselves and send to who THEY choose.

Aka if they haven't run across your channel you're not worth it in the first place.
Agreed plus they don't even need the review or the publicity... They own the drone market and almost everyone knows who is DJI.

Reactions: Former Member

khooper802

Reactions
Agreed plus they don't even need the review or the publicity... They own the drone market and almost everyone knows who is DJI.
Yeh I see... Just saw Casey Neistat get the new Ronin-S the DAY it was released from a box which means someone sent him it to arrive the day it came out.

BJR981S

Reactions
Yeh I see... Just saw Casey Neistat get the new Ronin-S the DAY it was released from a box which means someone sent him it to arrive the day it came out.

Ummm. Thats not the way it works. They send them out to the testers and reviewers before the release date but they are not allowed to leak details or post before the release date.

Reactions: TR Ganey

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads