DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting Video From Mavic to Goggles

Lone Droner 10

Reactions
Still looking for a simple way to watch video from the Mavic on my DJI Goggles. Take video with Mavic, remove SD card and put it in my goggles. No files. Put SD in my computer. Files are there. Any ideas?

Yes just use the option to transfer the video wirelessly from the Mavic to the goggles.

Still looking for a simple way to watch video from the Mavic on my DJI Goggles. Take video with Mavic, remove SD card and put it in my goggles. No files. Put SD in my computer. Files are there. Any ideas?
That's what the manual says to do. Should work, otherwise what's the purpose of the slot in the goggles?

Taking screenshots, and holding the videos that are copied from the aircraft wirelessly.

Yep it's pretty stupid, but that's what we've got.

Why can't I simply remove the SD card from the Mavic and put it into the goggles? When I try that, it seems like the goggles do not recognize the SD card from the Mavic.

Goggles can't read 4k video, need to record in 1080p in the Mavic, then when you put the card in the goggles, you can watch them.

How do you transfer the movies from the mavic sd card to the goggles sd card wirelessly?
I can watch the videos that are ON the mavic sd card in the goggles, but how do I transfer them to the goggles SD card?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet