DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal / Camera Reset Mid Flight (Screen Record)

brusca

Reactions

I have been flying the Mavic exactly a year now. Never had any major issues until just recently. The gimbal camera reset issue I have noticed a lot of people with the same issue and hope that there is a solution already or one not far away.

My DJI Mavic Pro on almost every flight now has a gimbal reset. It first happened a month or so ago and I thought it was a one off. Now it is so often. Starting to mess with my shots. Some help from the drone community or a solution from DJI would be appreciated.

DJI Mavic Pro firmware: 01.04.0100
Controller Firmware: 01.04.0100
Ipad: IOS
DJI GoApp 4.1.18

I've never experienced that, so maybe someone who has can offer suggestions for what it causing it. But absent that I would be contacting DJI about a repair, hopefully under warranty. The distance and flying conditions certainly aren't enough to be causing it, so it seems like a hardware problem to me.

I've never experienced that, so maybe someone who has can offer suggestions for what it causing it. But absent that I would be contacting DJI about a repair, hopefully under warranty. The distance and flying conditions certainly aren't enough to be causing it, so it seems like a hardware problem to me.

I contacted support last night. Details have been forwarded on to developers. This video was taken today and I was deliberately recording the screen so I could capture the moment. There are a few threads on this issue across multiple forums. So I am certain that DJI are aware of it and are working on it. Just good to hear opinions and if anyone has solved it on their own at all.

Happened to me this weekend, it sorted itself out, but when I played the video back it never showed it. For some reason it stops recording when it does it. I was also recording in 4k if that makes a difference?

Happened to me this weekend, it sorted itself out, but when I played the video back it never showed it. For some reason it stops recording when it does it. I was also recording in 4k if that makes a difference?
Happened to me today. It usually happen due to sd card. I bought new 64gb sd card and it does every 7 mins if I’m recording 4K

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh