DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Floats after moving forward?

yjt0189

Reactions
In your experience, Would using F.Stop lens filter on my M2P void the warranty?

I have had this issue with the gimbal floating off horizontal once i start to move forward. I have completed all resets or IMU, factory and gimbal different times and get the very same result.
You can see everything is stable when going straight Up and Rotating around, but once I move forward it begins to tilt and then stays that way.
Everything else is great - flies well, no problems.
Thoughts?

In your experience, Would using F.Stop lens filter on my M2P void the warranty?

I have had this issue with the gimbal floating off horizontal once i start to move forward. I have completed all resets or IMU, factory and gimbal different times and get the very same result.
You can see everything is stable when going straight Up and Rotating around, but once I move forward it begins to tilt and then stays that way.
Everything else is great - flies well, no problems.
Thoughts?
Airplane mode and a strong crosswind?

Reactions: yjt0189
Check you have "follow" turned on in the gimbal settings instead of "FPV"

Reactions: yjt0189
I am pretty sure we have had discussions on this in the past where the gimbal seems to jerk when you change speed moving forward while filming.
I know I have experienced it several times at least! So I kind of just watch for that and be very careful as I move forward very slowly and then accelerate. And it also seems to happen in reverse I should note. Especially if you are in sport mode doing video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burke_chris_001