DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal isn't able to calibrate beyond 68%

Reactions
My gimbal isn't able to get the automatic calibration beyond 68%....so...what do you think about it? What could be the cause? Any ideas about solutions???

My gimbal isn't able to get the automatic calibration beyond 68%....so...what do you think about it? What could be the cause? Any ideas about solutions???

Refresh the firmware, if not then I suspect the ribbon cable may be failing, i had this happen to me

Reactions: andresvenezuela
The ribbon cable was changed and the same situation came back... We put the old ribbon cable again and it still continues with same situation... Anyways I check it asap and then I will reply/update it again. Thanks a lot

The ribbon cable was changed and the same situation came back... We put the old ribbon cable again and it still continues with same situation... Anyways I check it asap and then I will reply/update it again. Thanks a lot
Then i suspect the motors may have an issue, you can buy from Amazon the camera chassis, you simply need to fit the cables and camera head

Then i suspect the motors may have an issue, you can buy from Amazon the camera chassis, you simply need to fit the cables and camera head

I bought that new one few weeks ago... But it seems the problem it's still there.... Could be firmware? Any ideas? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka