DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal issue

Rudolf Bacher

Reactions
Please help! My MPs Gimbal does not respond to the Gimbal Dial. I have done the IMU and all the Gimbal calibrations but the gimbal keeps the camera frozen straight ahaed. I do have a second MP that runs without an issue on the same RC, so it cannot be the Gimbal Dial. Any idea?

Last edited:
What happens when you attempt to calibrate the remote controller in DJI GO? Does the camera tilt when moving the wheel during the remote controller calibration process?

IMG_9920.jpg Yes I have tried this again and again. When it comes to the second part just touching the left dial I do not even get to touch the bullet to the left first and then to the right. Then it says "calibration complete", but when connecting to the Mavic the gimbal just will not move when using the dial.
When doing the automatic calibration of the gimbal it reacts just like it does on the other Mavic which is doing fine.

The tutorial says the aircraft should be powered off. Make sure you not touching the sticks for starting. // How can I start the aircraft when it is powered off? How can I calibrate the gimbal when I should not touch the sticks?

Last edited:
What is the "Gimbal Pitch Speed" set to in DJI GO?

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Pitch-Speed.jpg

Note: If this setting is set to 0, the gimbal will not tilt.

Reactions: Hotelone and Youser
Holy Moses! That was it. I had set the pitch speed to 0 hoping the videos would then run smoothly. THANKS!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan