DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal motor overload current.

serpa4

Reactions
Got a MPP. Never crashed, flew fine one day, later the same day, gimbal stopped working. Said I have a gimbal overload error and see which gimbal clamp I still have in place.
Funny since I've never crashed and just few earlier that day, 3 batteries.
I tried the calibration, but noting works, just broken.

Ordered a ribbon cable for $19. Replaced and now works fine.
Funny, I know they are fragile, but I've never crashed. FYI...

Got a MPP. Never crashed, flew fine one day, later the same day, gimbal stopped working. Said I have a gimbal overload error and see which gimbal clamp I still have in place.
Funny since I've never crashed and just few earlier that day, 3 batteries.
I tried the calibration, but noting works, just broken.

Ordered a ribbon cable for $19. Replaced and now works fine.
Funny, I know they are fragile, but I've never crashed. FYI...

Someone else had the same thing, where they replaced the ribbon cable for the same error and it supposedly fixed the problem, that is until they stored it for several months, brought it back out, and it had the very same error. A firmware reflashing fixed it.

Hey I had the same problem. It was mention overload in my system and the gimbal was not moving. I replace the cable and now the gimbal is moving but mad. It tries to start properly, making the first strong movements while starting but then it look down and don't response. If I move the gimbal with my hand. little it works fine again.
Do you know what can be the problem? I am thinking about changing the hole gimbal but I would like to avoid it if there is another solution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections