DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

crayban

Reactions
Hey, Wondering if anyone can help.

I tried to change the gimbal pitch speed/smoothness in the advanced settings of the DJI Go 4 app, and there is no effect at all.

I have updated to the latest firmware, and reset the settings and tired again, but still no luck.

Please can anyone assist.

Thank you

Of course. Am I correct in saying that if I were to switch from looking down and looking up of the gimbal it should react in a slower motion if the gimbal speed is reduced? Because at the moment it is still responding rapid, and the only way I can control the gimbal speed is on the phone screen, by manually dragging the small scroll bar up and down.

I am having the same issue. Just got this Mavic a week ago and this is my second one. First one, the gimbal did not work at all - DOA!!. Did you find out how to fix this? Regardless of any change to the gimbal pitch speed, the camera reacts the same way and in a very rapid manner.

Thank you!!

You should work for DJI support and I should read the manual. :)

Seriously, after waiting 30 minutes (two times) to speak with two different support individuals, DJI support never understood what I was trying to do (pan the camera up beyond horizontal). They provided me Phantom 4 screenshots in walking me through the trouble shooting process since I could not understand her due to her accent. The screenshots didn't match the current version of DJI GO 4. I calibrated everything there is to be calibrated including the remote control and was told that if this didn't fix it, I would need to send it in for an exchange, again.

Luckily, someone outside of DJI (you) asked the correct question. I tried the dial and just like that, it resolved my issue/question - how to I pan the camera up.

What is interesting to me is that many of the videos they refer you to are youtube videos prepared by vloggers.

Makes one wonder if there isn't an opportunity for a paid support option with qualified support personnel.....

Maybe this is an isolated instance. My guess is not.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000