DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Repair Mavic Pro

flyboi757

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Are there any repair places that anyone can recommend, Im pretty sure my Mavic pro needs the new band on the camera. The gimbal is all over the place.

Looking for reasonable repair, not a rip off. Im in Florida

thanks

I too, am looking for a good repair source. The first estimate on my M2P is 1100. I'm thinking it might bet wiser to get a new M2P. Gimble is broken, one landing gear "arm" broken, one landing gear"arm" cracked. Please advise.

I talked to one guy in Florida and he wanted too ( Mod Removed Language) much in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ted4797 is in Florida and does DJI camera repairs. Even DJI sends cameras to him for repair. (Says M2’s the most difficult). He may not be available though as he summers in NY state. Worth a PM to him anyhow.

He fixes mine when I’m stumped. Just got a P4P camera/gimble assembly back. A true “Gimble Guru” gremlin remover.

Have you guys tried the official DJI route, even fir out of pocket repair?
Many here have found them to be quite reasonable. And fast. I’m sure there are horror stories too. They do cover all freight. Good luck.

I bought the gimbal ,assy and on youtube there is a video strip down and replacement ,very easy to follow and suprisingly easy to do, user is Fixa crash, give a look its worth it, took me 2hrs to do,

Many here have found them to be quite reasonable. And fast. I’m sure there are horror stories too. They do cover all freight. Good luck.

FYI they've been moving very very slowly because of reduced staff due to the COVID-19. Very long chat queue, and very very very long phone queue...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev