DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal wheel not working properly

AlanzFPV

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Using the gimbal wheel, the upward gimbal movement is way too fast and doesn't match my stick inputs. Downward movement works perfectly! I find it impossible to get a nice slow and smooth "reveal" shot. This is frustrating to say the least.
Yes I have calibrated my gimbal (several times) and adjusted all my gimbal settings to the speed and sensitivity that I like. The problem is in the upward movement - way too fast, and also doesn't stop when I let off. Again, downward movement works properly.
Also, my calibration screen looks different than the DJI video shows (maybe its just an old tutorial. On mine, after clicking start, it has me follow the little blue circles with both gimbals. Ok no problem there, but then it asks me to follow the circle with the wheel. This is the strange part - as soon as I move the wheel the slightest bit, the calibration finishes and says successful. I never get to the blue circle, let alone both directions.
The strange behavior in the calibration process tends to support my opinion that I may have a bad wheel.
Anyone have similar behavior?

Don’t know exactly because I’m at work I don’t have the aircraft with me, but I keep it updated weekly and probably have the latest updates on the RC and the AC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections