DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal wheel

jpageyz001

Reactions
Does anybody know if it is possible to reverse setting for gimbal up/down to be the reverse

It's not possible.
This is bummer, my mind wants to think in the opposite direction. I've been out practicing this a ton to make it second nature but sure wish I could flip that control, rolling forward really feels like it should be down to me.

Keep practicing. It'll eventually become natural ;)

This is bummer, my mind wants to think in the opposite direction. I've been out practicing this a ton to make it second nature but sure wish I could flip that control, rolling forward really feels like it should be down to me.
Same thing I thought too.

I think problem is I spent my first two years droning with 3DR solo, the paddle gimbal control was just so more natural and precise. Hard to retrain my brain.
We have the same problem. I too have flown the Solo over the last couple of years and it will take some brain training to get used to it. Til I go back to flying the Solo again.
I'm not ready to part with my Solo. It's like flying a 747 compared to flying a CJ. Folks think the MA is fast but the Solo will out run it. The Solo is great for what it was intended for. When I flew my MA for the first time I thought it was going to be a handful based upon the reports I've read. After about 5 minutes of poking around in default mode I switched to Sport mode. It wasn't scary at all. It's a pussycat.
Now I just need to figure out the camera settings.

Reactions: baksideDisaster
Hi all, I have a simple solution, a small change fo existing mod !!

You can then use your existing sticks for that.

I tested it tonight ant the result is awesome !!! Touch is really more precise.

Hope it will help.

Vincent.

Attachments

• 20180503_201057.jpg
    20180503_201057.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • 20180503_201138.jpg
    20180503_201138.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • 20180503_201248.jpg
    20180503_201248.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41