DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble disconnected

Bomberfan

Reactions
Very frequently when I'm about to fly I get "gimble disconnected" message and no video. I need to restart the drone, remote, and app in various sequences to get it to work. Yesterday I reinstalled the app and it worked... for awhile. I'm back to " gimble disconnected..
Help! This cool device is becoming a pain!

I had a minor one where it came down about 10 ft into tall grass. Worked after that...

Sounds really stupid but have you formatted the SD card while it's in the drone using the DJI app? I had similar problems and saw that tip on here. I haven't a clue why that would cause gimbal disconnected errors but I do it at the start of every flight now and no more problems!

Seems to be working ... for now
It's extremely intermittent.
I'll see how long it works for...
Thanks for the advice.. much appreciated!!

Had the Gimble disconnected happen to me and I came to this site and did two things. I tried to reformat my SD card and got a no SD card installed message but it was physically there. I reinstalled the App and updated it and it looks like it worked great. I then reformatted the SD card and it recognized it and did the deed. It looks like we fixed it but haven't flown it yet...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid