DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimble overload warning on simulator

raysten

Reactions
Im a newby with a m2z and have only used the simulator so far.The last 3 times ive used it the warning message shows 'gimble overload'.The m2z sits on a table clear of obstruction and the last time I used it I used a small fan as I thought it might be overheating.Any advice would be appreciated

Yes I have taken the gimble cover off.Do you think it might be a fault rather than a simulated fault?

Can you try to calibrate the gimbal? Do you know how to do that?

By the way, I applaud you for taking the time to use the simulator before making your first flight. Thats the way everyone should do it! Thumbswayup

Did you remove the gimbal lock also -gimbal cant move if the lock is still in position.Lessons learned make the same mistake .

Yes, I'm perfectly positive that on the M2Z there isn't a gimbal lock that needs to be removed separately from the bubble cover.

I wish people would read threads and actually know what they're talking about before commenting.

OP has an M2Z, and he already answered he has taken the cover off after being questioned about it.
@ROBERT MAVIC 55 then commented about "also removing the lock" which is irrelevant for an M2 that doesn't have one, probably becasue he has an M1 and wrongly assumes it's the same. I point out it's irrelevant, and you go after me becasue you probably already forgot the question (asked by you in the first place!) was already fully answered.

I wish people would read threads and actually know what they're talking about before commenting.

OP has an M2Z, and he already answered he has taken the cover off after being questioned about it.
@ROBERT MAVIC 55 then commented about "also removing the lock" which is irrelevant for an M2 that doesn't have one, probably becasue he has an M1 and wrongly assumes it's the same. I point out it's irrelevant, and you go after me becasue you probably already forgot the question (asked by you in the first place!) was already fully answered.

Chill out and then you will realize that the mistake was yours. Also no need to insult me.

Please reread the whole thread.

Op is having problems with gimbal overload. I suggested he remove the gimbal lock. There IS a gimbal lock on the M2. @ROBERT MAVIC 55 then repeated my suggestion, evidently not seeing my response. Then you "jumped" on him. Why? And why jump on me? Robert Mavic 55s point was not irrelevant, as you claim. He was just trying to help the OP.

Why the hostility? Got a bee in your bonnet? joking

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78