DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air gimbal not resting horizontal levels when started up but after 1.5 battery use warning comes up gimbal motor overload and gimbal freezes at

Drewdleboy

Reactions
Hi ..I have problem with 2nd hand mavic air 1
On rest the gimbal sits at approx 5 degrees to left when powered up it levels ,after using 1.5 batteries the overload gimbal motor warning comes up and gimbal goes to approx 15 degrees to left ..and will motor relevel unless physically by hand ..hmm🤔🤔any help or advice would be appreciated please 😊

Reactions: 4006448
Be aware that it may be the controller and not the gimble itself! I had a different gimble problem and DJI replaced the aircraft only to find out it was the controller, not the aircraft causing the problem. Yours does sound like it’s the aircraft but that’s what I thought with mine too.

Hi ..I have problem with 2nd hand mavic air 1
On rest the gimbal sits at approx 5 degrees to left when powered up it levels ,after using 1.5 batteries the overload gimbal motor warning comes up and gimbal goes to approx 15 degrees to left ..and will motor relevel unless physically by hand ..hmm🤔🤔any help or advice would be appreciated please 😊
What did it do after a gimbal calibration?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929