DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitch when filming

curtjr1

Reactions
When filming I get like a skip or glitch when I play the video back.Is there anything that i can do to correct this

I had one take do something like that once. Did a little hop like it repeated a few frames. Never did it before, never did it again. Wasn't a keeper so I didn't try to go through it frame by frame to see if I could correct it.

What computer? What codec?

If you have a newest smart tv, try playing the SD card on it using a SD to USB adapter. If it plays properly there, and not on your PC the problem is in the PC. If it doesn’t play properly there, then the drone and SD card is indicated.

I have a San disk u3 128gb
I have a San disk u3 128gb
[/QUOTEi play it back on my smart controller or television a
I had one take do something like that once. Did a little hop like it repeated a few frames. Never did it before, never did it again. Wasn't a keeper so I didn't try to go through it frame by frame to see if I could correct it.
Does it matter if you’re filming in position mode or tripod mode

Does it matter if you’re filming in position mode or tripod mode
I have no idea as it only happened once. As I remember I was in tripod mode when that happened. I've been filming for a month after that occurrence and it never happened again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp