Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Glowing propeller for DJI mavic air...Anyone seen any?

wilsonLin

Reactions
These fancy LED props, which no doubt serious drone enthusiasts look down their noses at, look like a shedload of fun for about tens minutes.
;)
Post some video of them in action when you get them. I'd be interested to see them.
71qtZn3aFkL._SL1200_.jpg
71bnHv5gScL._SL1200_.jpg

Just_nick

Reactions
The reason people look down on them is because they're pieces of garbage designed by some no-name Chinese factory with zero R&D, which is blatantly obvious when you look at the design: they channeled a groove in a prop just to shove some LEDs in them without any regard for the integrity of the propeller. Sure, they look fun, and I'd probably throw them on something like a $150 Traxxas Aton, but there's no way I'm putting them on a $1,000 drone for the sole sake of ***** and giggles.

wilsonLin

Reactions
The reason people look down on them is because they're pieces of garbage designed by some no-name Chinese factory with zero R&D, which is blatantly obvious when you look at the design: they channeled a groove in a prop just to shove some LEDs in them without any regard for the integrity of the propeller. Sure, they look fun, and I'd probably throw them on something like a $150 Traxxas Aton, but there's no way I'm putting them on a $1,000 drone for the sole sake of ***** and giggles.
Yeah!! Some products are no-name Chinese factory:rolleyes: