DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 v4.2.4 Android

CoopermanUK

Reactions
Just saw new version of Go 4 for Android on APK Mirror, Not much of a reason to upgrade for Mavic Pro!!!

Spark:
- Optimized device connection and activation guide.
- Added support when simultaneously downloading firmware updates for both the aircraft and remote controller.
Mavic Pro:
- Added an "Export" feature which allows DJI Goggles RE to view panoramas (with DJI GO 4 v4.1.22 or above and firmware v01.04.0200 or above).
Phantom 4 Pro:
- Added Panorama mode (with v01.05.0300 firmware or later).

DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.2.4 APK Download by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - APKMirror

Updated Go4.2.4 V509 on Google play yesterday, now another update 4.2.4 V516. Not tried either yet. Anyone on Android tried the latest update ? Any feedback ?

Im useing a Galaxy S8+ and a iPad mini 4 . Waiting on good result responces before I put the crash test dummy suit on. lol

OK, just got back from a little flight test.
All good!!!!
I must admit that in this instance I am using my new LE 3 X626 Android phone from China.
All flight modes were there. I turned off most of the sensors etc and did a short low flight over a fast moving creek. Perfect!
Currently my TAB A (2016) has been rooted and I took that back to .3, havent had chance yet to fly with that yet, before I try .24

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev