DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go BIG or GO HOME with the Smart Controller and 50" TV ;)

Awesome!

That is some beautiful scenery, too

Only problem is, now your going to need a 50" sun hood for your TV, and a RAP music style lanyard.

Hahaha - a 10 kg gold chain around the neck would be DOPE! [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: BD0G
Your video was awesome. Love the big screen. I’ve been holding off flying during the cold winter months in the Chicago area. You’ve motivated me to get out there and fly! Bravo!!

Did you have any problem with freeze framing being so cold?

No I didnt. I actually let the TV warm up before I took it out and it wasn’t outside for more than 15 mins in total. It worked surprisingly well !

Reactions: mereflyer
Your video was awesome. Love the big screen. I’ve been holding off flying during the cold winter months in the Chicago area. You’ve motivated me to get out there and fly! Bravo!!

Glad to have inspired you [emoji4][emoji4]
We live under the same conditions I believe.
Either don’t fly or bite the apple and have fun

i love the video.

Reactions: VikingFlyer
You performed a great service to us all with that experiment, and I love your neighborhood. No wonder you bought a drone. It would be impossible to resist the urge to own a drone, living in Norway.

This makes me wonder if this is the experience you get with the Moverio glasses? Certainly, your TV has better resolution.

Cool idea! I’ve done that same HDMI hookup while filming sunsets with my M2 and displaying on our living room TV (but inside where it’s warm with no glare).

If you want an even bigger second display, try the Epson Moverios plugged into your SC. I’m getting a virtual 80” at 15ft ‘floating’ display (320” at 62ft) AND it’s portable! :D

Last edited:
I like it!
Now, just make it all portable

Next on the list:
Quad runner
Portable generator
Small flat bed trailer
Old office chair bolted to the trailer floor
Black painted plywood for screen sunshade
Optional:
Propane heater
Refrigerator for refreshments
Portable personal potty for those necessary moments
Popcorn maker

Hummmm, yeah, that should do it.

Reactions: mereflyer and BD0G
You performed a great service to us all with that experiment, and I love your neighborhood. No wonder you bought a drone. It would be impossible to resist the urge to own a drone, living in Norway.

This makes me wonder if this is the experience you get with the Moverio glasses? Certainly, your TV has better resolution.

Thanks [emoji6][emoji1303]
We have some great nature to fly and have a good time here in Norway [emoji6][emoji1303]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet