DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

go share with air 2s

peterc4

Reactions
Hi All, just sold my 2 Pro and got air 2 s was wondering how you share pics to your phone as I used go share with the 2 Pro if there even is a way Thanks

Hi All, just sold my 2 Pro and got air 2 s was wondering how you share pics to your phone as I used go share with the 2 Pro if there even is a way Thanks
Your Pro was using Go 4, and the MA2S is using Fly, not sure why DJI elected to remove some of those features from Fly, but they are gone.. You can of course download files to your device and then share them from there.. Its probably not as convenient as it was before, but you can do it once the files are on your device. Or of course download them from the SD to your libraries on your computer, or edit video and then share as you like..

Reactions: Thomas B
Your Pro was using Go 4, and the MA2S is using Fly, not sure why DJI elected to remove some of those features from Fly, but they are gone.. You can of course download files to your device and then share them from there.. Its probably not as convenient as it was before, but you can do it once the files are on your device. Or of course download them from the SD to your libraries on your computer, or edit video and then share as you like..
yes mate it always makes me wonder when they remove handy stuff but i suppose they have their reasons, just has a little root around and it is quite easy to share via bluetooth so not a problem in the end

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue