DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 4.1.18.

Pedro

Reactions
Hi,

I'm loving the new pano feature with Go4 4.1.18 on Android. Typically how long does it take for a new version of Go4 to be released for the Moverios? I've tried side loading the 4.1.18 APK but it says cannot load resource file and stops there.

Thanks,

Peter.

Hi Pedro,

The Moverio marketplace typically lags behind a tad on the Go4 updates. We hope to have 4.1.18 up an going shortly.

Cool, thanks..

Are we talking days or weeks do you think? :)

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. You probably already know, but the new app was pushed to the market. Hope you enjoy.

Ha, thanks, yes I found it earlier and it works so well with the glasses, am super stoked with this..
PANO0001_stitch1.jpg

4.1.18 live on Moverio App Store now. Love my Epson Moverios! Plan on getting Rochester Solitaire Ace 2.0 enclosure and sunglasses ! Fabulous addition!

Hi Pedro
I'm thinking of getting a pair of these are they worth it's?
P
Hi pzaz,

Personally I think they are the perfect solution for flying any drone. You get a super clear image of Go4 and you can still keep LOS either through the glasses or over the top if you haven't got a Solitaire Ace fitted, which I now have. They're worth every penny imo.

4.1.18 live on Moverio App Store now. Love my Epson Moverios! Plan on getting Rochester Solitaire Ace 2.0 enclosure and sunglasses ! Fabulous addition!
I flew for the first time with the Solitaire Ace fitted today and they're a great bit of kit. It was pretty dull so I didn't need the sunglasses but it's so easy to go from AR/LOS to full black out FPV..

So I must be missing something -- or this release got pulled? I downloaded the "new" version from the Moverio store and still do not have Pano modes for my Mavic. When I run the latest iOS version, they are there -- so rule out the required firmware upgrade for the Mavic. Any thoughts?

4.1.18 is definitely available in the UK for the BT300, I can try to extract the APK if anybody wants to try to side load it..? The DJI APK version of 4.1.18 won't side load but this may if I can work out how to extract it off the Moverio..

So I must be missing something -- or this release got pulled? I downloaded the "new" version from the Moverio store and still do not have Pano modes for my Mavic. When I run the latest iOS version, they are there -- so rule out the required firmware upgrade for the Mavic. Any thoughts?
Did you check which version of Go4 it is?

Don’t update this 4.1.18 if you use to fly your Mavic Pro or Spark, this update will go to cause unacceptable lag and scramble video feed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato