DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 update for M2P on CrystalSky...Totally and completely confused

rfc

Reactions
Troubleshooting a video problem on the Crystalsky; DJI recommended "factory reset". Now I can't figure out how to update the Go4 app again. I thought I saw a thread that linked to the apk file that I put on an sd card and loaded it that way but can't find the thread. Also read a thread in which someone said they got the notice to update automatically. That's not happening either. Advice appreciated.

Troubleshooting a video problem on the Crystalsky; DJI recommended "factory reset". Now I can't figure out how to update the Go4 app again. I thought I saw a thread that linked to the apk file that I put on an sd card and loaded it that way but can't find the thread. Also read a thread in which someone said they got the notice to update automatically. That's not happening either. Advice appreciated.

How to Update the Firmware of CrystalSky DJI CrystalSky - Created for Aerial Imaging - DJI
Copyright © 2018 DJI All Rights Reserved.
1. Visit the official DJI website and go to the CrystalSky page, download the latest firmware package.
2. Extract the firmware package, and copy the extracted file (CS785/CS785U: ZS600B_xxx.bin; CS550: ZS600A_xxx.bin) to a Micro SD card.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the Micro SD card slot of the CrystalSky.
4. Power on the CrystalSky, enter System Settings > System Update, click Local Update on the top-right corner. The latest firmware will show on Micro SD card. Click Update to start updating. Notes: 
DO NOT insert the Micro SD card to a card reader and use the USB port of the CrystalSky to update

Reactions: bushpil0t
How to Update the Firmware of CrystalSky DJI CrystalSky - Created for Aerial Imaging - DJI
1. Visit the official DJI website and go to the CrystalSky page, download the latest firmware package.
2. Extract the firmware package, and copy the extracted file (CS785/CS785U: ZS600B_xxx.bin; CS550: ZS600A_xxx.bin) to a Micro SD card.
4. Power on the CrystalSky, enter System Settings > System Update, click Local Update on the top-right corner. The latest firmware will show on Micro SD card. Click Update to start updating. Notes: 
DO NOT insert the Micro SD card to a card reader and use the USB port of the CrystalSky to update
Thank you Sir. They sure know how to bury the goods on DJI's site.

The most current version shown on the DJI CrystalSky Download page is currently shown as v02.06.06.00 dated 2018-05-25. This is also confirmed on my device. Originally the Go4 app on it did not support my new Mavic 2 Pro when I got it last month, so I was another to update the app using a separate download. The version I have now is DJI Go 4 v4.3.0. But I've seen somewhere that there is an update to that out now as v4.3.3. *That's* what I would like to find as it will not update, or provide me with a notice to update, from w/i the CrystalSky system. If anyone has more on this I'd be interested. Thanks!

The most current version shown on the DJI CrystalSky Download page is currently shown as v02.06.06.00 dated 2018-05-25. This is also confirmed on my device. Originally the Go4 app on it did not support my new Mavic 2 Pro when I got it last month, so I was another to update the app using a separate download. The version I have now is DJI Go 4 v4.3.0. But I've seen somewhere that there is an update to that out now as v4.3.3. *That's* what I would like to find as it will not update, or provide me with a notice to update, from w/i the CrystalSky system. If anyone has more on this I'd be interested. Thanks!

I just checked my GO4 app on my CrystalSky. I have version 4.3.0 and checked for update and it said it was he latest version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143