DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles bag

It's a great bag. Lots of positive feedback from those who have picked up orders over the last few days. It would be nice if it could fit a little bit more in but it's a great "day fly pack". When I'm just looking to head out an fly, this bag allows you to keep it simple with the pure essentials.

There are a few more images in the thread that has been linked here: DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag – Now Available!

It's a great bag. Lots of positive feedback from those who have picked up orders over the last few days. It would be nice if it could fit a little bit more in but it's a great "day fly pack". When I'm just looking to head out an fly, this bag allows you to keep it simple with the pure essentials.

There are a few more images in the thread that has been linked here: DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag – Now Available!
So I have a question for you. Is it possible to fit a 7.85 inch CrystalSky in there as well as a mounting bracket?

Too bad. But what do you by no safe way?

I'm assuming you were referring to fitting a 7.85" CS with bracket along with the Mavic and Goggles in the bag as well, right? Yes, you could probably slide it in tight on top of either the Mavic section of the bag or the Goggles section of the bag. I don't know about you but I'm jamming my $700+ monitor into a space that really is not 100% safe for it.

I'm assuming you were referring to fitting a 7.85" CS with bracket along with the Mavic and Goggles in the bag as well, right? Yes, you could probably slide it in tight on top of either the Mavic section of the bag or the Goggles section of the bag. I don't know about you but I'm jamming my $700+ monitor into a space that really is not 100% safe for it.
I'll fiddle around with it when I get it and the bag. A tight fit means it won't bounce around. I'm great with packing.

Reactions: Advexure
I'll fiddle around with it when I get it and the bag. A tight fit means it won't bounce around. I'm great with packing.

Work your packing magic and be sure to share! :D

068e0a4acf349510e9289bf677aeea9c.jpg

3da12fd6764439650366b8716434ee21.jpg

Here is mine: Fit in Mavic with 3 batteries, Goggles without removing headband, Controller with stickguard, 2 x extra props, leg extensions, 5 in 1 charger with power cord and all cables. Still has couple of pockets left over for extra stuff. The bag is the Vanguard Alta Rise 43 Sling bag. It is the upgrade from the Up Rise 43, cheaper but more space for the same size. Very happy with it :)m_IMG_20170723_175055.jpg m_IMG_20170723_175153.jpg m_IMG_20170723_175439.jpg m_IMG_20170723_175602.jpg m_IMG_20170723_175732.jpg m_IMG_20170723_175924.jpg m_IMG_20170723_180024.jpg

I have all kinds of bags and cases for my mavic. Just got the goggles and like to transport it separately in a $6.00 Costco bag. Tough bag with insulation /padding, zipper and handles. You could not ask for a better bag for the price. Works great and excellent protection.

Here is mine: Fit in Mavic with 3 batteries, Goggles without removing headband, Controller with stickguard, 2 x extra props, leg extensions, 5 in 1 charger with power cord and all cables. Still has couple of pockets left over for extra stuff. The bag is the Vanguard Alta Rise 43 Sling bag. It is the upgrade from the Up Rise 43, cheaper but more space for the same size. Very happy with it :)View attachment 17913 View attachment 17914 View attachment 17915 View attachment 17916 View attachment 17917 View attachment 17918 View attachment 17919
Would you say this is better than the up-rise 43? I can't decide which one to get

Those looking for a Goggles bag that accommodates your Mavic as well, we have a deal on a Mavic/Goggles Sling bag here: Selling: Mavic/Goggles Sling Bag - $70

This the same bag you'll see listed here: DJI Goggles & Mavic – Sling Carry Bag | Advexure as well as DJI.com. Some further detailed discussion on this bag here: Anybody have the new sling bag that packs the goggles and mavic?

It's been my go-to bag when on the go when all I need are my Goggles, Mavic and a few batteries. More than that it does get a bit tight.

I bought a cheaper similar case and it broke, love the goprofessional case! It's almost bulletproof.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78