DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles= Need help spending money

This really stinks.

I have M2P and really wanted a pair of Goggles. Sucks this an issue. Anyone using the White version (non-RE) with the M2P?
I just bought the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses today a little pricey but I’d rather spend it on me than give it to my kids and they buy something stupid like a cruise
Lol, I’ll let you know how it turns out

I my self just got the white set last night and went for a spine this afternoon b4 the rain hit I was past line of sight I know that's a no no my spotter couldn't see it by eye but was following me with her mavic and I think with the new firmware update my opion there a great addition to my set and I even have the smart remote and i flow fatshark goggles b4 and I like the DJI way better yes there a little clunky and a little heavy but the screen is like looking at the smart remote screen but up close.....

I bought the Goggles Racing Edition as a way to battle the intense sun on Curacao when I travel there, but have come to the conclusion that it was not a wise purchase for me. In fact, I've never even flown with them!

I purchased the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro drones because they are compact and convenient to transport. Adding the Goggles to the kit negates that advantage, and the Goggles got left behind on my last trip. No room to take them on the trip I'm packing for now, either. A hood will have to suffice.

So, I'll be selling my Goggles RE.

Reactions: TR Ganey
I'm using the White Version with the M2P. I have only used them twice and just can't seem to get used to them. I've considered selling and even put them on eBay. I may try to use them this weekend but I'm so accustomed to using my iPad. I probably didn't give it much of a chance but I haven't had any problems with mine.

I had Mavic Pro Platinum and white Goggles - works great but still not very impressive.
Also, they have a very ugly color which gets dirty fast.

Goggles RE (black) looks great and supposedly should have better range and hold 1080p signal further away, but as many said, don't buy them if you have Mavic 2. Range is very limited, video freezes, total control loss of your drone. It's pretty sick DJI is not acknowledging it and so many including me are having problems. I'm using these with Mavic 2 Pro.

Also, I rarely use goggles to be honest. They are way too bulky.

I just purchased the Goggles RE and used them yesterday with my Mavic 2 Pro. I can attest that the range issue - at least for me - was a non-issue. I was able to fly out two miles on an over water flight with full HD link the entire time. I was running all of the latest firmware and most current GO app, and it all worked flawlessly. Very happy with them, but glad I waited until this issue was worked out.

I just purchased the Goggles RE and used them yesterday with my Mavic 2 Pro. I can attest that the range issue - at least for me - was a non-issue. I was able to fly out two miles on an over water flight with full HD link the entire time. I was running all of the latest firmware and most current GO app, and it all worked flawlessly. Very happy with them, but glad I waited until this issue was worked out.

Manufacturing date on your goggles? You can find it on the box.

Yes, they were manufactured during 01/2019 per the box. I also thought it interesting that they arrived with the latest firmware. This was a first ever for me, but I refreshed it anyway out of habit of course...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000