DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golf Course Video

tca

Reactions
A few weeks ago I posted on here asking for suggestions on shooting the golf course
in the development when I live......Well after a number of days shooting with my Mavic Air [ lots of bad ...rainy weather] and some time on my computer editing I finished my project........

Take a look and feel free to critique.

Thanks

I don't see a link to your video clip to view . . .

Reactions: Thomas B
A few weeks ago I posted on here asking for suggestions on shooting the golf course
in the development when I live......Well after a number of days shooting with my Mavic Air [ lots of bad ...rainy weather] and some time on my computer editing I finished my project........the whole clips was too big to post...here is one of the holes

Take a look and feel free to critique.

@tca
Upload to YouTube, make public, get the link from the YouTube site. And post the link here. A preview will replace the link when you post and you video will work.

Have been considering doing same type of project. Am not wild about the music you used. Also would be helpful to constantly have on the screen in
text the hole no., par for the hole and yardage. My 2 cents

Reactions: Ewelling
Looks great. There are some weird artifacts popping up randomly in the video (strange pixelation)....is that from the MA or something from post editing? Otherwise, it looks good and great coloring.

I did a golf course video some years ago and used litchi mission app which gave me a smooth ride. Also edited info about the holes and a link so that you could jump to the Tee of your choice. Filmed using a Phantom 2 with a GoPro. There have been great improvements in soft and hardware since then! (see attached)
Maribo Sø Golf course, Denmark

Nice looking video! My suggestions: the sky looks great but gimble down at about 10 seconds in or so to show more of the course in the shot, moving the horizon to the top 1/3rd of the frame. Also make the turn part on the dogleg smoother. But overall nice color balance and it shows the hole well from a golfers perspective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4