DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good evening from Massachusetts

It's a safe bet that it'll be priced somewhere in between the Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Zoom.

Reason for the question is because I can get the original air fly more bundle at Best Buy on sale this week for 699.00 anyone else think that’s a great deal.???

Agreed with those above, at this point I would wait a few more days for all the info on the new one. You may still decide to pick up the original Mavic Air anyway and really, you can't go wrong with it (former Mavic Air owner here, just sold it a week ago).

It's tough being patient though, especially with some of the current deals. DJI eBay store has refurbished Mavic 2 Zoom's for $1049. I'd be lying if I said that is not incredibly tempting. Holding off until the 27th though before I decide on the Air 2 or Mavic 2 Zoom.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Yeah I will wait for the release of the air 2 it’s to soon to jump on the seemingly to good to be true deals with this sluggish economy the prices can only get better.

Of course, after I wrote my earlier reply browsing Craigslist I find a Mavic 2 Zoom, with 3 batteries, ND filters, hard case and a few other things for under $900. That's a tough one, the only real thing stopping me from emailing the seller is that we are under stay at home order for anything except essential travel. Not sure driving 2 hours for a used drone is essential :)

Of course, after I wrote my earlier reply browsing Craigslist I find a Mavic 2 Zoom, with 3 batteries, ND filters, hard case and a few other things for under $900. That's a tough one, the only real thing stopping me from emailing the seller is that we are under stay at home order for anything except essential travel. Not sure driving 2 hours for a used drone is essential :)

Just curious. If you play the waiting game. Unfortunately as you know. Lots of people unemployed. I bet that price will go down on Craigslist. Wait a week or so and then email him with a lowball offer. I hate to say that. But it’s a dog eat dog world. Let me know how you made out.

I emailed the seller yesterday, not mentioning price but asking a few questions which to me are perfectly valid (why are you selling, anything wrong with the drone, any crashes etc) and have heard nothing back. Makes me wonder if it was crashed and I am asking too many questions.

I emailed the seller yesterday, not mentioning price but asking a few questions which to me are perfectly valid (why are you selling, anything wrong with the drone, any crashes etc) and have heard nothing back. Makes me wonder if it was crashed and I am asking too many questions.
Or it’s sold already.

True, that is entirely possible. Still listed as of just now though, but I do realize not everyone deletes their CL ad's but just lets them expire.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark