DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Evening From Tennessee

Srogers

Reactions
Good Evening from Tennessee! I am new to the forum and looking to learn a lot from being here. I live in the Greater Chattanooga area and travel for work. I get to fly for work at times as well as I visit my companies locations. I am always looking for tips and tricks to make my photography and flying experience better. I travel with my Mavic Mini mostly but just got the Mavic 3 Cine and still learning the new bird. Thank you again for having me.

WELCOME to the forum from western NC :)

Good Evening from Tennessee! I am new to the forum and looking to learn a lot from being here. I live in the Greater Chattanooga area and travel for work. I get to fly for work at times as well as I visit my companies locations. I am always looking for tips and tricks to make my photography and flying experience better. I travel with my Mavic Mini mostly but just got the Mavic 3 Cine and still learning the new bird. Thank you again for having me.
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of the video captured with your new Cine! What do you use for video editing?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I travel with my Mavic Mini mostly but just got the Mavic 3
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas