DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from not so colorful Colorado :)

How do you tag your drone?

• Total voters
I grew up in UpState New York, in the Adirondack Mountains and we had plenty of NYC tourists that complained the forest could be so much more beautiful without all the **** trees… I also lived for years in San Angelo, TX (mostly flat scrub land), I also lived in Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ (all desert and not at all ugly…), and I say the beauty of the land is in the eye of the beholder…

Back in High School, my French teacher had a sign in the classroom that read, "You live a new life for every language you speak. If you only know one language, you only live once. …"

I think that your perception, "ugly flat desert" is in the same vein, and you are looking at the world with only one eye.
Decent point!

Reactions: LoudThunder
I think the stainless steel would look good on my Air 2s, but a not sure if they will look good on the FPV or Avata.
Copper or Bronze look best on the darker birds but ultimately it's a question of taste. We have the 20mm (3/4in) tags that fit the smaller drones but we're now engraving in 4k and looking at smaller material down to half inch. Hoping to have options in Q1 for the really small drones. I was at the U2 show in the Sphear a couple weeks ago and they had about a 5in FPV the entire show that I thought to myself "they should put a tatt on that!" and we started sourcing material options.

Ok, so, for you 10 foil/paper label users and 1 no label pilots, what price point would convince you to try a Drone Tat? I know you can get free labels, but let's be honest, they look like they were free and your business and drone deserve some personality :)

Reactions: LoudThunder
I think the stainless steel would look good on my Air 2s, but a not sure if they will look good on the FPV or Avata.
I'm actually testing 15mm engraving for mini drones including FPV. We're engraving in 4k which looks amazing but we'll see how things go with scan testing the smaller qr codes. I'm stoked though because we'll have a solution one way or another for smaller drones!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13