DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from Vancouver Canada!

Reactions
Hi everyone, just joined from the Beautiful British Columbia Canada! My husband got me DJI Mavic Mini two months ago and can’t wait for the rain to stop! Have flied a few times already and even scored a black bear footage, yey!
.Looking for other local Vancouver/ TriCities drone enthusiasts to exchange experiences. Also if anyone is visiting and wants advice on the most spectacular outdoor locations - will be happy to help!
cheers,
Alexandra

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Georgia, USA. The Mavic Mini is a fun aircraft. Enjoy your flying.
You will find plenty of helpful information and advice. We look forward to your participation and you view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone, just joined from the Beautiful British Columbia Canada! My husband got me DJI Mavic Mini two months ago and can’t wait for the rain to stop! Have flied a few times already and even scored a black bear footage, yey!
.Looking for other local Vancouver/ TriCities drone enthusiasts to exchange experiences. Also if anyone is visiting and wants advice on the most spectacular outdoor locations - will be happy to help!
cheers,
Alexandra
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

cheers,
Alexandra
Hi, from Vancouver too, I really wanna find someone that could fly with me and input some beautiful locations.
I currently have a Mavic 2 Pro, struggling for the advance operation. Maybe we can fly together one day

Reactions: Steel63
cheers,
Alexandra
Hey there!

Id love to know of some areas that you recommend. I come to Vancouver often and find it limiting between airspace and national parks.

Try the Dam at Capilano.
I just flew there last weekend out over the lake - beautiful spot and the drones are clear of people over the lake. :)

cheers,
Alexandra
Hello there fellow canadian. I’m from calgary. We are planning to go to b.c. next year and hopefully we will cross in tappen wherw the rust valley restorer located. Enjoy

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom