DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good place to get mini 2 batteries online in stock?

Venomvip

Reactions
Just as title says - pls give me links on where to buy mini 2 batteries separately from fly more kit.
Thanks

A high demand, resulting in a low supply. You may have a difficult time locating extra batteries until after the holidays when DJI and third party manufacturers are able to meet the demand.

Reactions: Thomas B
pls give me links on where to buy mini 2 batteries separately from fly more kit
I'm not seeing any available yet. If you need batteries right now, you could buy Mavic Mini 1 batteries for now (since they are compatible too). They are available at a good price with next day delivery here on Amazon.

Reactions: Tony McDrone
You will not find that good place, Dji is interested in sell the Fly More kit
At some point it will be available at a stiff price that will make the Fly More kit price to look nice

Nice find. Here's a link to the batteries at Florida Drone Supply:

Reactions: Wfdeacon88
Nice find. Here's a link to the batteries at Florida Drone Supply:

Wow, thank you. Just got one. This is probably the only place with them in stock.... For now!

Not yet. I send them an email but no response. Either they are on vacation or idk. I did 3 different orders in the past and they respond immediately and ship the product promptly. I will be waiting...

Update: I called FDS and the person said it will be shipped by the end of the week since they are getting there stock replenish tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone
I called yesterday and they said it was not in stock. I ordered 2 yesterday and they told me they will ship when they receive it which should be sometime this week.

And this is exactly why I got the fly more combo, it's a repeat of what happened with the first Mini.

But in a pinch, you can use the original Mini's battery, just won't be as strong as the proper battery.

And this is exactly why I got the fly more combo, it's a repeat of what happened with the first Mini.

But in a pinch, you can use the original Mini's battery, just won't be as strong as the proper battery.

I got the Fly More Combo also but 3 batteries is not enough for me. I like to have extras on hand for a few hour of flight time.

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone
I called FDS and the person said it will be shipped by the end of the week since they are getting there stock replenish tomorrow.
Ah, well, here's to hoping they ship soon. It's a little misleading when looking at their website since they don't show they are actually out of stock.

I ordered two off of eBay for $49 each on 11/10 and got them yesterday the 12th can't beat that. the seller had then on sale for the $49, normally was like $75 something like that. you can look at the sale history and looks like he puts them on sale every now and then. maybe shoot them a message to see when they will do it again.

Thanks for the tip! The batteries are $55 MSRP so adding an extra $20 is probably just markup because it's so hard to get? I don't really like to support opportunistic price gouging so I'll wait for it to go $55 or under. I'll keep an eye on it, thanks again. I'm hoping FDS comes through with their promise. When I called he said if I placed an order it would ship this week that just passed... so far not looking good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J