DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Google services (Chrome, Gmail, Youtube, Google Play) on a new Mini3pro remote

Pulp26

Reactions
Interesting finding regarding features of a new Mini3pro remote. Using a simple steps you can get access from your new remote to all Google services, including cloud, mail, browser and even Google Play. APK installation is not working though, but as a first step it looks very promising ))

Have a look yourself:

Looks like you can even upload your own videos directly to Youtube right from your remote. Awesome! ))

Why would you want to? Serious question.

Aside from anything else wouldn't such things add work load to the controller's processor/s and especially with email an entrance point for viruses?

Reactions: FLDave and maggior

Aside from anything else wouldn't such things add work load to the controller's processor/s and especially with email an entrance point for viruses?
Ofc its gonna take some cpu, but probably not more than when its displaying live feed from drone camera.
And viruses to email.... how many viruses you gotten from email so far?

Very simple answer. Having it hacked gives good opportunity to install FCC enabled Fly app, which increases connection stability, range and reliability of video-link. I believe this is something worth trying.

Reactions: pyrolator
Ofc its gonna take some cpu, but probably not more than when its displaying live feed from drone camera.
And viruses to email.... how many viruses you gotten from email so far?
I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't add all that stuff to something that I was depending on to fly £700 worth of drone. Yes I use phones with apps on and normal controllers but push comes to shove I could disconnect a locked up phone and fly using just the controller. If your add ons somehow managed to screw up the controller you would be up the creek without a paddle.

As to an FCC hack, legit FCC users are complaining about range and possibly more so than CE users.

I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't add all that stuff to something that I was depending on to fly £700 worth of drone. Yes I use phones with apps on and normal controllers but push comes to shove I could disconnect a locked up phone and fly using just the controller. If your add ons somehow managed to screw up the controller you would be up the creek without a paddle.

As to an FCC hack, legit FCC users are complaining about range and possibly more so than CE users.

Worst thing could happen if you lose your connection is the drone draining battery hovering on one spot and safely returning home.

FCC users complain more just because they already have more units in country than CE users. And people like to complain. ))

Oh well, guess I am out voted then, lol.

It is not mandatory. But if I can get more out of my gear, I will definitely try to. It gives more reliability, convenience and if it’s easy to do, then I’m in. It is also fun, to squeeze some additional features out of devices. It’s like a sport itself. ))

It is not mandatory. But if I can get more out of my gear, I will definitely try to. It gives more reliability, convenience and if it’s easy to do, then I’m in. It is also fun, to squeeze some additional features out of devices. It’s like a sport itself. ))
Especially in defiance of Galactic HQ over there in China. Back in the day I applied some of the hacks to the M1P simply to symbolically be free, I have no desire at all to fly in a restricted zone without authorization, or exceed 1500' (let alone 400). Most of the interesting flying and video is under 150' AGL.

I chafe at being "controlled" simply on account of buying a product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419