DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got a pickle of a question for you all.

harmonix234

Reactions
So I have the mavic pro, dji refresh.
I also got the Statefarm personal effects coverage for 60 a year. 1400 dollar coverage on it.

And I just found out that my home insurer now covers the drone under my home insurance policy as an investment of personal item.

So it this bad boy insured three different ways?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Do people claim $1000 losses on homeowners policies? This doesn't seem like a good idea, but I have do not know, I have never had a claim in my life.

Do people claim $1000 losses on homeowners policies? This doesn't seem like a good idea, but I have do not know, I have never had a claim in my life.

I wouldn't. The drone itself is only $750. I'd rather continue to get the best insurance rates by being claim-free.

Think I have $500 deductible .... and Refresh is $ 0 deductible ... :D

Yes ..... I don't have mine yet so I haven't read the fine print .... bummer ... I thought it was no deductible as I have seen a lot of crashes but nobody has mentioned the deductible! Hmmmm

Yes ..... I don't have mine yet so I haven't read the fine print .... bummer ... I thought it was no deductible as I have seen a lot of crashes but nobody has mentioned the deductible! Hmmmm

Asurion has no deductible and claims won't count against you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925