DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my new 2 Pro, found a weird handwritten note inside

Cyberpower678

Reactions
So I just signed off on my Fedex delivery and got my Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More Kit in the same shipping box. Both boxes inside were factory sealed and the drone looks okay, but I found a rolled up and flattened note written on, what looks like a sticker roll, without the sticker. I can't make out what it's supposed to be, but a wild guess leads me to speculate it might be a username and password to access some sort of system at DJI. I shared it with @Thunderdrones but for now I won't share the contents here.

General question, what should I do with it, contact DJI?

So I just signed off on my Fedex delivery and got my Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More Kit in the same shipping box. Both boxes inside were factory sealed and the drone looks okay, but I found a rolled up and flattened note written on, what looks like a sticker roll, without the sticker. I can't make out what it's supposed to be, but a wild guess leads me to speculate it might be a username and password to access some sort of system at DJI. I shared it with @Thunderdrones but for now I won't share the contents here.

General question, what should I do with it, contact DJI?
It might say, "add glue to gimbal before shipping"

Just kidding

Maybe it’s a Chinese phone number for a hot little drone assembler passed across the line while working.
Take a shot, it might be a girl, might be a boy. :D
Whether it be a boy or girl, cyber power will have to cut loose the ball and chain from around their ankles.

Pretty sure this is the key to a WestworldSamuraiworld ARG. HBO is really planting these EasterEggs deep.

Reactions: geevee
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028