DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

Yep I’m in the same boat.

But if I had to pick between the two, FedEx has not ever lost my package or worse mis-delivered my package (Mavic Pro..when it was really hard to get) to a wrong address. I was lucky the kid at that address walked over to my building and delivered to me.

Reactions: Smalls and mjb9369
Ordered the white regular package during the announcement. Order status changed to shipping on the morning of 1/29, got my tracking # around 5:30pm on 1/29. Supposedly will be delivered by end of day 1/31. Pretty psyched about that. Gonna do some flying on Saturday morning.

While I am anxious to receive mine I am not going to worry myself to death wondering when it is going to ship. Weather here in San Diego is great and I am having a blast flying my Mavic Pro.
THATS a good attitude to have, I wish I could be like that lol

I got my FedEx tracking number in the small hours of the morning. Expected Delivery is Friday.

My delivery has moved up a day and it arrives tomorrow! Now I need to reschedule my eye appointment for tomorrow so I can be at home to sign for it. Getting excited for the new vehicle.

Reactions: scott rand
My tracking hasn’t changed from “Label Created”. Which is odd to me, since it says it’ll be delivered by end of day 1/31 (tomorrow). It’s coming from Georgia to NJ (my work office).

My tracking hasn’t changed from “Label Created”. Which is odd to me, since it says it’ll be delivered by end of day 1/31 (tomorrow). It’s coming from Georgia to NJ (my work office).

When I ordered a Spark a few weeks ago my actual estimated delivery date had passed before it even left the warehouse. DJI CS's fallback refrain is 'waiting for a courier' as if to intimate they no control over when FedEx/DHL comes or what they take when they do.

Mine is being delivered tomorrow by FedEx by noon. I have to be home to sign for it though.

****! Tracking just showed it skipped Hawaii from China over to Tennesee!!! I hate fedex. Thats what happens when you live in Hawaii........

I give it a 50% chance we might get it today, but have a feeling they might not load it on the truck for today's delivery.

upload_2018-1-30_8-0-46.png

I just got notice that some of the drones that were supposed to be delivered Thursday missed the flight from China and will be delivered Friday.

Arrived safe and sound in Florida. Got FedEx tracking number Sunday night/Monday morning, arrived Tuesday 10am. Well packaged in one box for Fly More combo. First flight this evening.
9a702e1ab9be2eff592ab082aeb048e5.jpg
7b3d2b5b661514615faa31808bb69b36.jpg
ee044b925bf000018f7dd45d45c4dbdb.jpg

Reactions: mjb9369 and Akimba
Woohoo! About a mile away from work . I'll get it early am

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180130-205446.png
    Screenshot_20180130-205446.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 32
I called FedEx tonight and they said if you can’t be home to sign for it, leave a note on your door with the tracking number, message saying to leave it at the door, sign and date it. They will take the note and scan it into system when driver gets back to base.

Mine got switched from end of day 1/31 to end of day 2/1. I kinda knew it, when I saw no movement from “Label Created”, earlier today. It has now changed to “In Transit”, so I feel good about a possible Thursday delivery (2/1).

I called FedEx tonight and they said if you can’t be home to sign for it, leave a note on your door with the tracking number, message saying to leave it at the door, sign and date it. They will take the note and scan it into system when driver gets back to base.
For anyone who wants to do this, you can download a FedEx door tag template here. Make sure you write your tracking number on the door tag since there is no door tag number.

Reactions: Smalls
Here in the UK I ordered Sunday 28th Jan and received my despatch message this morning, Really pleased as originally it said 9-15 working days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje