DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

Here in the UK I ordered Sunday 28th Jan and received my despatch message this morning, Really pleased as originally it said 9-15 working days.
Which colour is that?
I ordered mine (in red) in NL on the 23rd still nothing.....

Ordered on announcement day and got my tracking last night. However, the FedEx site is saying "Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."
Anyone else had this problem?

*flame red

Reactions: BrandNewbie
Ordered on announcement day and got my tracking last night. However, the FedEx site is saying "Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."

*flame red

You probably get the shipping number the moment they generate it.
It is put into the system at fedex after pickup as soon as the shipment is at the distribution center of Fedex.

Today should be the "big day" for many of us waiting on our Air deliveries

You probably get the shipping number the moment they generate it.
It is put into the system at FedEx after pickup as soon as the shipment is at the distribution center of FedEx.
Fair enough... will wait and see. How long does it usually take after getting the "shipped" notification?

She made it!!!!
22b56770537851d097942236fbc5ef87.jpg

Updating the FW on mine as I type

Mine is out for delivery. Which means I'm probably not getting anything done today as I wait by the door.

My order said FedEx on the DJI site, but the tracking number in my email was for DHL.

Mine says shipped, said shipped 2-3 days ago but no tracking number yet.. hoping it’ll ship before they shut down for holiday! What do you think?

I cannot, on the first try, figure out which leg to close first.

I cannot, on the first try, figure out which leg to close first.
I found that it doesn't matter...its not like the MP. Just make sure the fold-able land legs are closed

Ordered almost immediately in the middle of the presentation with priority shipping coupon but online chat support is telling me mine is scheduled for Feb 13th. Somehow.
I had the same thing, and it was only when I called DJI support that they told me the delay was caused by my choosing the FLAME RED version. They claimed that they had a very constrained supply of those. I raised some hell, and they modified the order. I expect it to arrive on 2/2/2018 rather than 2/17/2018. Thank you DJI rep.

I had the same thing, and it was only when I called DJI support that they told me the delay was caused by my choosing the FLAME RED version. They claimed that they had a very constrained supply of those. I raised some ****, and they modified the order. I expect it to arrive on 2/2/2018 rather than 2/17/2018. Thank you DJI rep.

I chatted about the same thing and they told me the 13th.. that’s trash!

*flame red
Same here, shipping notice but not found on site...‍♂️
**i stand corrected, just checked again and FEDEX tracking says it should deliver Friday.**

I got mine today at 9:57am Austin Texas time, I got the black one, ordered on release day got tracking info few days ago and today I added another DJI quad to my fleet. I have almost all of there products except the bigger drones (inspire.....) so I just hope to fly and enjoy another well made product. Gunna be fun to see what add on pop up in the next few weeks, landing gear, lens covers.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore