DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

I’m pretty psyched, I actually think I will receive mine tomorrow. I work in NJ, and my drone is currently in PA (updated from when it shipped from GA).

Maybe this will help someone else. I suspect that FedEx has one flight a day from HK.
Travel History
Show

Hide

Help

Date/Time
Activity Location

1/31/2018 - Wednesday
10:02 pm In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

3:51 pm In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

9:38 am Left FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN

1/30/2018 - Tuesday
10:09 pm At FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN

8:54 pm Picked up

SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff

6:12 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

Select time zone

Woohoo!

My fedex app suddenly changed delivery dates to tomorrow even though it was in my city already. So, I called fedex to see if I could go pick it up myself. The fedex lady confirmed it will be getting here today!!!!!!

MAVIC AIR IN STOCK at Advexure! :cool:

Mavic Air Fly More Combos in Black
are in stock along with base units in BLACK and WHITE.

View attachment 30228

Order by 4PM Pacific for same day shipping. Free goodies in every Mavic air shipment or pickup same day from the Advexure store in Los Angeles!

Shop the entire Mavic Air line here: https://advexure.com/category/dji-mavic-air/

Give us a shout with any questions!

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (424) 317-4450
Live Chat at Advexure.com

–The Advexure Team

You all have batteries in stock?

Reactions: R1Mavic
Reactions: Advexure
Mine says shipped since yesterday but talking to support today they told me its still waiting for a courier and estimated shipping date is 2/6. [emoji21]

Mine is arriving Wednesday from China. Can't wait.

I received FEDEX tracking number on Wednesday and my Mavic Air was received yesterday. I started tracking it as soon as possible from Shenzhen China with first anticipated delivery set for Monday Feb. 5, but it showed up at 9 AM Friday the 2nd ....so good thing I was working from home yesterday as it needed to be signed for...lol

RECIEVED mine sold it already!! just not what I'm looking for, ya its got some nice functions but the Wi-Fi SUCKS!!! this is more for good selfie shots and "B" roll shots, NO down range stuff if you get behind anything large you lose signal. it just does NOT have that punch it needs. I took it to a park near a city and the things its capable of are cool. I'm looking forward to the mavic 2 but I got to say the way this thing handles strong wind is nothing short of a miracle!!

I received FEDEX tracking number on Wednesday and my Mavic Air was received yesterday. I started tracking it as soon as possible from Shenzhen China with first anticipated delivery set for Monday Feb. 5, but it showed up at 9 AM Friday the 2nd ....so good thing I was working from home yesterday as it needed to be signed for...lol
Exact thing happened to me as well. I just happened to be here when FEDEX rang the doorbell, but I’m happy though

Still waiting on a shipping notice for my red one.
Ordered 23rd.....
Difficult waiting on something you are eager to play with ;)

I just received my Red One yesterday afternoon! Quality Drone and case. You will not be disappointed!!!

Got mine yesterday too. I left a printed copy of my tracking page with my signature and they left it at the door. Red combo ordered last Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and arrived in Tahoe Monday. Flew a little bit last night in the house. So far so good.

Reactions: Advexure
I ordered on the 4th of February Japan time and it updated the shipped around 8pm on the 7th. No tracking info yet though. It’s being shipped to Miami.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007