DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got this email this afternoon from DJI

I ordered a Fly More Kit from a local retailer on January 24th, and they have no idea when they'll get stock. Another major retailer has their stock history online, and they've gotten on only 34 Mavics and 10 FM Kits in total since the beginning of the year, with probably 100+ orders in line.
Not going to order from DJI, since retailer gave 10% off DJI's price. Might be a long wait, though. DJI doesn't seem to care much for retailers.

I ordered on the 15th of Feb, mine has NOT shipped yet but we shall see...
I ordered the $1299 kit from Amazon (Prime only) on Feb 9 and it arrived on Feb 15. If you're a Prime member, check for availability early each day.

Ordered on dji . com Jan 27, delivered Feb. 8
Don't forget, Chinese New Year was Jan 28. Everything shut down until at least Feb 2. It's usually a 2 week affair... One week before new year until one week after.

I bought the fly more kit on Jan 31st along with a bunch of other items like batteries and props. The mavic arrived on the 7th but none of the other items have. It was fine because I bought 9 batteries on bestbuy.com on the 8th and they arrived a few days later. I also ordered extra extra props from BH with a DSLR camera and they were over nighted at no cost. Ironically my wife had to go into the Apple store to fix her MacBook battery the same day mine arrived and said they had a mavic on the shelf as well as AirPods. I rushed in as soon as she got home to tell me but the AirPods were gone. Mavic too but that wasn't my concern at the time. Either way, seems like dji is shipping quick. I've only had one chance to fly the mavic but I was impressed at how far it went before the signal was weak. I was used to short flights from the first two generations of the phantom and ended up getting bored and landing with almost half the battery left. Not sure I'll know what to do with all the batteries I have now.

Ordered in Sept last year, still waiting. The shine has gone from owning one so I'm happy to wait, support a small business and still save £100...

Do you think they're sending out the basic Mavic faster than the combo $1299 kit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman