DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS blocked Mavic mini & Litchi

topejoan

Reactions
I have a problem, the Litchi APP gives me a blocked GPS information, its GPS location is not accurate enough to start the "Follow" mode. I have changed places several times. The rest of the program works fine, I think it could be the smartphone, it is a Xiaomi net8t. Thanks if someone can clarify.

Jose Angel Torres Perez. Mochales (Spain)

Reactions: slup
I have a problem, the Litchi APP gives me a blocked GPS information, its GPS location is not accurate enough to start the "Follow" mode. I have changed places several times. The rest of the program works fine, I think it could be the smartphone, it is a Xiaomi net8t. Thanks if someone can clarify.

Jose Angel Torres Perez. Mochales (Spain)
Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

Yes your're right ... it's due to a bad mobile device GPS accuracy.

1601885337815.png

Here the you can read more --> Help - Litchi

On my phones the gps accuracy is much lower when connected to the dji-remote.
Seems like the remote interfear with the gps reception.

It might help to disconnect the phone from the controller to get so many sattelites as possible, and then reconnect it.
It can also be due to some phones are very conservative how they report/calculate the accuracy.
One of my old sony phones lost all gps connection as soon as I connected it to the remote.

This is why I developed my own follow me app, with a separate tracker phone :). I never got litchi to work as I wanted it. Even with magic leash.

On my phones the gps accuracy is much lower when connected to the dji-remote.
Seems like the remote interfear with the gps reception.

It might help to disconnect the phone from the controller to get so many sattelites as possible, and then reconnect it.
It can also be due to some phones are very conservative how they report/calculate the accuracy.
One of my old sony phones lost all gps connection as soon as I connected it to the remote.

This is why I developed my own follow me app, with a separate tracker phone :). I never got litchi to work as I wanted it. Even with magic leash.

And a refresh of the AGPS data can improve the accuracy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000