DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS SPOOFING RESOLUTION

There is no homepoint change in the screenshots I have accessed. However, at the moment of signal intervention, the number of connected satellites decreases rapidly and drops to zero. When the fake location signal deceives the drone, it may mark the fake homepoint location when it finds a sufficient number of GPS. In the image I shared, the drone seems to have gone from Turkey to Ukraine in about 13 minutes :) Of course it's not actually like that.

View attachment 175636View attachment 175637
SAME TECHNOLOGIE THIS TIME USED BY THE RUSSIAN ARMY THE DRONE THINKS ITS IN UKRAINE THIS TIME INSTEAD OF BEIRUT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

i have the log files on my hand yet i dont know how to upload them to a pc they are on the receiver if the drone that crashed can anyone help me upload them here what should i do connect the receiver to the pc and open dji assistant ?
The relevant data isn't on the drone, it's in the phone or tablet or controller with built-in screen.
What's needed is the .txt file and post #34 tells how to post it.

i dont think anyone is trying to target drones specifically whats happening is that the israely army is using a mass gps spoofing making the location of all gps devices in the middle east area show beirut international airport so that gps using missles or drones cannot target its land yet the only side that has been really affected by this attack is us commercial drone useres because others like hezbollah or commercial airplanes startet using technologies different than gps and all is well for them / that aside i have the log files on my hand yet i dont know how to upload them to a pc they are on the receiver if the drone that crashed can anyone help me upload them here what should i do connect the receiver to the pc and open dji assistant ?
the log is .txt file copy paste it from phone or rc to pc to any folder then use the icon here attach files below to load it here

THE LOG FILE IS ON MY PC ITS A .DAT 260MB FILE HOW CAN I UPLOAD IT HERE
I suspect the 260 mB .DAT is from DJI Assistant 2? That won't be useable. But, the mini 3 has a useable .DAT on the mobile device. That .DAT will have info about the GPS hardware status:
1718469175959.png

To retrieve the mobile device .DAT follow the instructions here
Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide
section: 3. LOG FILE RETRIEVAL
subsection: Mobile device DAT files (DJI GO 4 & DJI Fly)

this is the wetransfer lik to the dat files also of two crashes
i hope someone can use them and tell us what really happened so we could maybe figure out a remedy to this issue

i hope someone can use them and tell us what really happened so we could maybe figure out a remedy to this issue
If you can post the .txt file as well, there's a lot we can tell from that.

If you want access to the info in a .DAT you need to follow the method described in post #47. It has to be a Mini 3.

If you want access to the info in a .DAT you need to follow the method described in post #47. It has to be a Mini 3.
i downloaded the csvview and datacon and uploaded the mini 3 and mini 4 dat files yet it wouldnt do anything this is the message im getting:
createDatFile invalid header - proceeding
Aircraft type unknown: Assuming 4 cellls per battery
Total Error Ratio 100.00%
Reverting to simple time axis processing becasue
not enough valid GPS data exists before the 1st rollover

Converting C:\Users\cnjei\Desktop\DJI ASSISTANT\DJI_RC_2024-06-16_11-43-56.DAT
Csv file : C:\Users\cnjei\Desktop\DJI ASSISTANT\DJI_RC_2024-06-16_11-43-56.csv
Aircraft type UNKNOWN: Assuming clock speed 4.5 MHz

this is a mini 4 pro flight that ended up crashing after showing a restricted zone ( beirut international airport ) sign
Thanks .. that's interesting.
Right from the start the GPS location data is showing as 30 kilometres north of Beirut, so that's where the homepoint was recorded.
As the drone was flown, the GPS location data changed appropriately.
Satellite numbers were good initially, but dropped off suddenly after 6 seconds.
There's no indication that the drone crashed.
The flyer only climbed to two metres.
At 16.8 seconds he pulled the left stick down and descended to a normal landing.

i downloaded the csvview and datacon and uploaded the mini 3 and mini 4 dat files yet it wouldnt do anything this is the message im getting:
createDatFile invalid header - proceeding
Aircraft type unknown: Assuming 4 cellls per battery
Total Error Ratio 100.00%
Reverting to simple time axis processing becasue
not enough valid GPS data exists before the 1st rollover

Converting C:\Users\cnjei\Desktop\DJI ASSISTANT\DJI_RC_2024-06-16_11-43-56.DAT
Csv file : C:\Users\cnjei\Desktop\DJI ASSISTANT\DJI_RC_2024-06-16_11-43-56.csv
Aircraft type UNKNOWN: Assuming clock speed 4.5 MHz
Sorry. But I can't help you until you provide a .DAT using the method described in post #47. The .DATs provided are encrypted and not useable. The method in post #47 should provide .DATs that are unencrypted and useable.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe