DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS

maven4336

Reactions
Been having problems when I hit return to home starts going higher up in the air and then proceeds on its way to home ,stops midway several times and tries to go higher had to manually flight home I’ve tried calibrating it reinstalling the app anyone have any solutions before I take it in for repair would be very helpful

It sounds like obstacle avoidance was kicking in on the way home. You can verify that by uploading and viewing your TXT flight log online here. Post a link to your uploaded flight log back here if you need help reviewing it.

If that turns out to be the cause, the best thing you can do is disable the "RTH Obstacle Check" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-RTH-Obstacle-Check.jpg

FYI, if you disable this setting, you'll want to make sure your RTH Altitude is set high enough so your Mavic is able to clear all obstacles (since it will no longer try to avoid them).

Reactions: WAXMAN
Ty i’m working on that now I do have iTunes very green with my computer I have a Mac, I do want to mention that I was cleaning one of my front vision sensors a while back and it scratch the wins so I turned off the obstacle avoidance system every day when I fly now could that have anything to do with this situation with my GPS, also where do I go in my Mac computer to find the file that I saved

I want you to know how much I appreciate what you told me because now that I’ve connected all the dots I should’ve let you known first but my sensors were messed up so I have a mop so I just tested it it is not time but yes I turned off the RTH returned a home sensor and it works perfect now you just don’t know how happy I am I just want you to know how much I appreciateAll is good now

where do I go in my Mac computer to find the file that I saved
If you still need help locating your Mavic flight logs, you can find detailed instructions for retrieving them from iTunes here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBru62