DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great news for european DJI Mavic 3 customers: c1 label available

fzahn

Reactions
Hi,

DJI seems to keep their promise:
the C1-label ordering for existing Mavic 3 customers starts tomorrow. Here are the informations:

Looks like DJI has integrated that process in their DJI Fly App

Look forward to it :)

Thanks DJI

Regards,
Florian

I'm using RC Pro. I completed the firmware update process by skipping the C1 label ordering. When I returned to Customer Support / C1 label ordering, and I was done entering my address, etc., I couldn't hide the virtual keyboard, which was hiding the Submit button. Any alternatives? Should I update the firmware on the old RC-N1 controller and use it with a tablet? Or can I connect a USB keyboard to the RC Pro and use it without the virtual keyboard?

EDIT: I can now answer my own question. I connected an external USB keyboard to the RC Pro, and the virtual keyboard didn't take any screen space.

Last edited:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
I live in the US and plan to visit Europe with my M3C. The drone has no markings on it at all other than 'Mavic 3 Classic.' I chatted online with DJI Support, and they said they would not send the C1 label, that I had to wait until I was in Europe and then have the label mailed to an address in Europe (who knows how long that takes). That may not be a workable solution at all. I expressed my disappointment to DJI, and hope they are more responsive in the future.

I live in the US and plan to visit Europe with my M3C. The drone has no markings on it at all other than 'Mavic 3 Classic.' I chatted online with DJI Support, and they said they would not send the C1 label, that I had to wait until I was in Europe and then have the label mailed to an address in Europe (who knows how long that takes). That may not be a workable solution at all. I expressed my disappointment to DJI, and hope they are more responsive in the future.
Why not arrange for an address in Europe now where you plan to stay or visit, and just pick it upon arrival? You just need a temporary mail drop.

I live in the uk and got the same response
Shouldn't be too hard to arrange for a temporary mail drop somewhere in Europe, and have them forward any mail received to you, anywhere else in the world for small fee.

I'm getting the same response in Australia. I have raised it on the DJI forum and am having a discussion with DJI support. The press release of 8th August was pretty clear that all owners of M3 series aircraft would have access to the C1 certificate and label from Q4 2022. It was a major buying point for me when purchasing the M3C and I will be veery disappointed if DJI don't deliver. Like other posters I like to travel to Europe with my drone and the C1 label is a value item for that activity.

News release: DJI Granted World’s First C1 Drone Certificate - DJI
DJI Forum link: DJI Mavic 3 Classic no C1 label.

So far I have had a word perfect response from 2 support people and DJI Wanda on the forum, which refers me to the C1 label site, however that site says it only supports M3 and M3Cine, not Classic. Maybe, hopefully it is coming.

And I agree, having to wait until arrival in the EEU to apply is silly.

Shouldn't be too hard to arrange for a temporary mail drop somewhere in Europe, and have them forward any mail received to you, anywhere else in the world for small fee.
"General Delivery" is what its called. And in the US it just sits at the PO until you show up to retrieve it. NO cost. This is how you get your mail while hiking, biking, or whatever while temporarily away from home travelling around.. You just need to know the PO that youre going to be arriving at.... I think you have a 30 day window to collect your mail this way... You pick up your mail at that PO and fill out a little form for the next PO that you will show uo at...
Maybe its the same across the pond?

Reactions: GadgetGuy
"General Delivery" is what its called. And in the US it just sits at the PO until you show up to retrieve it. NO cost. This is how you get your mail while hiking, biking, or whatever while temporarily away from home travelling around.. You just need to know the PO that youre going to be arriving at.... I think you have a 30 day window to collect your mail this way... You pick up your mail at that PO and fill out a little form for the next PO that you will show uo at...
Maybe its the same across the pond?
Certainly ought to be!

Today I received the envelope containing the stickers and some instructions. However I'm not sure of the stickers placement on the aircraft. I understand that this video should be close to what we are supposed to do, except for the "V2.0" sticker, which if I understand the printed instructions correctly, shouldn't be applied on the aircraft. Any help on this would be appreciated.

I live in EU but bought the MAVIC 3 Classic while back in US w family. So have the same problem with missing label. Was able to reach DJI help and after sorting through confusion between Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Cin and Mavic Classic I was able to get on the list for EU c1 label. Have to wait though as they don't have any in stock....not a problem for me but would be for someone doing a short visit. I still don't understand why all Mavic 3 Classics have the label no matter where they are sold.

I live in EU but bought the MAVIC 3 Classic while back in US w family. So have the same problem with missing label. Was able to reach DJI help and after sorting through confusion between Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Cin and Mavic Classic I was able to get on the list for EU c1 label. Have to wait though as they don't have any in stock....not a problem for me but would be for someone doing a short visit. I still don't understand why all Mavic 3 Classics have the label no matter where they are sold.
Sorry disregard, I thought you were in the US.

The story here in Australia is you must be in Europe to request the label and it will only be posted to a European address. Ive been fighting with them since December 2022 and have only just managed to get a label delivered to our Iceland Hotel, we leave tomorrow. I do however wish you good fortune and look forward to any updates.

Last edited:
Sorry disregard, I thought you were in the US.

The story here in Australia is you must be in Europe to request the label and it will only be posted to a European address. Ive been fighting with them since December 2022 and have only just managed to get a label delivered to our Iceland Hotel, we leave tomorrow. I do however wish you good fortune and look forward to any updates.
No problem....live in Poland....will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the labels to me here in Poland.

Wow so they don’t plan to put C1 label on drones sold in the US Ever?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer