DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Site...thanks!

RJL134

Reactions
Been flying several Mavics (I teach a UAS course and we use DJI products) for a while, but just found this site. Very useful and I appreciate all the great members and input!

I'm in Central Florida.

Thanks again!

Been flying several Mavics (I teach a UAS course and we use DJI products) for a while, but just found this site. Very useful and I appreciate all the great members and input!

I'm in Central Florida.

Thanks again!
Howdy from Wyoming @RJL134 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: RJL134

I'm in Central Florida.

Thanks again!

Glad you stumbled in. Check your feelings at the door as some around here get snarky from time to time. The value proposition of education v BS is still pretty good though.

Safe winds buddy !

Reactions: RJL134
Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) And don't be afraid to ask questions. Have a great one and happy flying :)

I'm in Central Florida.

Thanks again!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven