DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Testament to DJI Drones

Drone-dude

Reactions
Sometimes in SE Mich, Sometimes in SW Fla
Ever heard of a bike packer by the name of Iohan Gueorguiev? He's got a YT channel in which he is bike packing across Argentina, part of the Andes range and Patagonia. I'm not promoting his channel here but the fact that he talks some about the DJI drone that he has with him on this trek. This DJI drone has really been put through it's paces on his ride in less than optimal conditions. He does nice work with what he's got. He seems to have a few problems with his drone shots but works them out with something he calls, "the DJI dance", which is how he does a compass recallibration. I'm surprised that the drone operates at all in this environment. Nice work and a testament to the DJI rugged build. His video was posted on Nov 9, 2019 and is just over 25 minutes long.

Last edited:
Quite sad reading about his passing, seems he had some issues obviously, but while on the countless long cold days & nights alone it caught up with him, I bet some of his journeys were amazing though, some of the things he must have experienced are what we all must dream about at some time, he at least had the fortune to explore them.

"I was wondering how he managed to charge all his batteries, but he revealed that towards the end."

I was wondering that myself. And then, what did he use for a power converter to get the correct voltage needed for his charger. Some of those Latin American countries do not use the same voltage requirements as Canada or the US.

Reactions: Droniac
"I was wondering how he managed to charge all his batteries, but he revealed that towards the end."

I was wondering that myself. And then, what did he use for a power converter to get the correct voltage needed for his charger. Some of those Latin American countries do not use the same voltage requirements as Canada or the US.
Most stuff now is multi voltage, so goes from 110-240v, so that would not be a problem. I'm sure he had plug adapters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots